About Modular Method
Modular Method is a software development consultancy with a web application focus. Modular Method provides complete Front-End, Back-End, and DevOps solutions.
Who makes up Modular Method?
Modular Method is owned and operated by Kristopher Cost. With over a decade of professional web development experience, Kris has seen and worked with many different systems.
Leaf Group, formerly Demand Media
Position Held: User Interface Engineer, 2009 - 2012
- Demand Studios
- The content creation and editorial platform for Demand Media.
- eHow Spark
- A project-based sharing initiative of eHow.com
- eHow Now
- A premium expert question-and answer service.
Spin Media Group
Position Held: Senior Software Engineer, 2012 - 2014
- A revolutionary new internal Content Management System built from scratch to replace Wordpress.
- A teen/tween focused website featuring unique pagination and article data model, and a responsive mobile-friendly design built on Lucid.
Position Held: Senior Software Engineer, 2014 - 2015
- Vertical Mass Custom Link Shortener
- A link-shortening Go library and REST API implementation used to create social short-links used by top celebrities clients.
- Go Redis Aerospike BoltDB
- AppNexus Go Library
- Enables batch upload segmentation data to AppNexus at a multi-GB scale.
- A concurrent queue processing solution to process hundreds of millions of DMP events into aggregation and storage.
- Go Aerospike
- Vertical Mass Social
- A client-side MVC Single Page Application written using Backbone.js. Allows clients to view analytics and statistics about their data sources, create Short Links, and manage their teams. Uses d3.js for custom graphing.
- Vertical Mass Campaign Builder
- A client-side MVC Single Page Application written using Backbone.js, d3.js and many custom modules. Allows users to create Ad campaigns with a streamlined and intuitive interface. Uses d3.js for advanced interfaces.